An environmentally sound platform for your espresso and coffee operation.
Producing aluminum from recycled material uses only 5% of the energy required to produce aluminum from raw material (bauxite ore). Further, using recycled aluminum instead of raw material reduces air polluting generation of CO2, SOx and NOx by 95% and water pollution by 97%. The powder-coat finish on all our carts is a dry finish process which bonds pigment particles and resin electrostatically to the body.
This alternative process provides a finish which is
attractive and durable. Most importantly, it uses no heavy metals and releases zero VOC emissions.
Our welded aluminum espresso carts have an unlimited life span and will never loosen up or rack over time. With no wood components, they are impervious to water and there is no p-lam de-lam, a common cause of espresso cart retirement. These are truly lifetime carts
• Health Department submittal packet with plan and elevation views, component information, and all technical data
• Powdercoat finish interior and exterior
• Stainless steel work counter overlay
• 6” non-marring casters
• 18” collapsible wing on each end
• 8” solid sneeze guard
• 1 x 30-amp/208-240-volt outlet
• 8 x 110-volt outlets
• 6 cubic foot commercial refrigerator
• Self-contained water system
• Stainless steel hand sink with hot and cold water
• 2 x 5-gallon water tanks
• 2 x 7-gallon drain tanks
Recycled Aluminum Content
• 17.8% Post Consumer
• 28.6% Post Industrial
• 32.1% Total Recycled
Content by Weight
Meets LEED standards for MR credit 4.2: Recycled Content.
100% Aluminum Body
• 208-240 volt
• 50-amp service
• 4-wire (2 hot, 1 ground, 1 neutral) Construction
•Welded 12-gauge aluminum (Min 32.1% Recycled Content, Min 17.8% Post Consumer)
• Powdercoat Finish Zero VOC emissions
• Sustainable wood trim panels
• Powdercoat color accent panels
• 1,2, or 3 cup holders
• Laser cut front-mounted sign panel
Contact us for a price quote on new or used inventory.